Nov 21, 2019
We get so many great wedding planning questions in our private
Facebook group that we thought we would spend the new two episodes
answering a few of our favorite ones. Here's what we're covering on
- Do you still need to send Save the Dates or is it ok to just
send out wedding invites three months before the wedding?
- Can you use your holiday card as a Save the Date?
- Do I use real flowers and spend thousands for only a few hours,
or fake flowers?
- Do you add your vendors to the guest list because they are
having a plated meal?
- Do you have to have friends from your past that you aren’t
really close to anymore as bridesmaids? Or can you choose more
- How do we make sure we remember the night and it doesn’t just
- What can you do if you’ve always dreamed of having a wedding--
and your fiancé's excited to marry you--but not excited about or
interested in the actual wedding?
Have a wedding question? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and
we could answer yours on a future episode!
Get more wedding planning advice at WomanGettingMarried.com, and join our private Facebook group!
Production help and editing by Steven Zampanti
Music from Latché Swing: "Hungaria" & "Swing 3